Our food drive for the parish pantry ends this Thursday. Thank you to everyone who has been supportive! Our baskets are overflowing from your kindness and generosity.
With grateful hearts, one of our missions this month is donating canned goods to
stock the Cathedra’s pantry. This year we are asking buddy classes to donate
specific food items.
They are as follows:
- Pre-K/5th- rice, gravy mix/ dry beans
- K/6th- mac and cheese, stuffing, mashed potatoes
- 1st/7th- soup/canned vegetables
- 2nd/8th- cranberries, pumpkin, fruit
- 3rd/4th- Peanut Butter, Jelly, spaghetti, and sauce
The last day to donate will be on Friday, November 9th. We will have a few of the
cans and boxes brought up during the offertory at Mass on Friday, November 16th.
If you are able to donate, it is very much appreciated.
Our November mission is to stock the food pantry for Thanksgiving. We are asking the classes to bring the following items:
- Pre-K & 5th: rice, gravy mix, dry beans
- K & 6th: stuffing, mashed potatoes, mac and cheese
- 1st & 7th: soup, canned vegetables
- 2nd & 8th: cranberries, pumpkins, canned fruit
- 3rd & 4th: peanut butter, jelly, spaghetti sauce