All moms are invited to the Moms Bible Study Group. The group will meet Wednesday mornings after carline, beginning September 4. Click to register! https://forms.gle/Jtk6P85z2jhKy3Rs9
The Cathedral Parish & School are excited for this year of faith formation! It’s all about family.
Everyone is invited to come out to our first Faith Night this Wednesday, August 21st. Faith Night begins at 5:30pm in Ave Maria Hall. Dinner is provided and free childcare is available for infants & toddlers.
Registration is open for our middle school bible studies.
The ladies 7th & 8th grade group starts today, Tuesday, August 20th after school.
The boys 6th – 8th grade group starts next week, Tuesday, August 27th after school.
You can register your child through this link: https://forms.gle/bSwq57kKZCKZJ2da8
Lastly, a new Moms Bible Study group is going to meet on Wednesday mornings after carline. This will be led by Kelly Filippini and starts September 4th.
Moms can signup to participate through this link: https://forms.gle/uSK77jQVrPtseBgL7
- 1/8 – I Samuel 3:1-10 Prophet Day
- 1/22 – Genesis 4:1-16 Relay Races
- 2/12 – II Chronicles 5:2-14 Building Day
- 2/26 – II Kings 9:30-37 Superhero Day
- 3/12 – Habakkuk Music Day
- 3/26 – I Samuel 19:18-24 Messengers
- 4/9 – Judges 4:1-16 Hitting the Mark
- 4/30 – Micah 6:3-8 ((the 5th Tuesday)) Party!
Download and complete the Bible Study Permission Slip Girls.