Student Council officers and class representatives will be inducted following our 8:00 AM Mass on Friday, September 6th. You are invited to attend.
Following the ceremony, middle school students will participate in a back-to-school re-orientation mini retreat led by Mr. Reding and Mr. Kimbell.
With grateful hearts, one of our missions this month is donating canned goods to
stock the Cathedra’s pantry. This year we are asking buddy classes to donate
specific food items.
They are as follows:
- Pre-K/5th- rice, gravy mix/ dry beans
- K/6th- mac and cheese, stuffing, mashed potatoes
- 1st/7th- soup/canned vegetables
- 2nd/8th- cranberries, pumpkin, fruit
- 3rd/4th- Peanut Butter, Jelly, spaghetti, and sauce
The last day to donate will be on Friday, November 9th. We will have a few of the
cans and boxes brought up during the offertory at Mass on Friday, November 16th.
If you are able to donate, it is very much appreciated.
We have cases of delicious satsumas arriving this week. They are $23 each and available on a first come, first sold basis.
Get yours before they are gone!
Our November mission is to stock the food pantry for Thanksgiving. We are asking the classes to bring the following items:
- Pre-K & 5th: rice, gravy mix, dry beans
- K & 6th: stuffing, mashed potatoes, mac and cheese
- 1st & 7th: soup, canned vegetables
- 2nd & 8th: cranberries, pumpkins, canned fruit
- 3rd & 4th: peanut butter, jelly, spaghetti sauce
- Thursday, September 7th
- Minimum $2 donation
Students donating a minimum of $2 next Thursday may wear a pair of crazy socks with their school uniform. All funds raised will be donated to Catholic Charities for the disaster relief efforts in Texas.
Parents….please join us for Praise and Worship this afternoon at 1 p.m. We will have our Student Council Officer’s and representatives installation. This will take place in the Cathedral.
Please send in your donations by Tuesday, April 11th.