Bible Study Parents,
Here we are back from break. That means that boys bible study gets going this coming Tuesday, January 8. We’ll be praying through some fascinating yet unlikely Old Testament passages. With the exception of Easter Break pushing a meeting to the 5th Tuesday, we meet the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays until 4:15pm.
Below is the schedule. New middle school boys are able to join at this time. If your son has a friend interested, please have the parents contact James Reding ( firstname.lastname@example.org ).
Surprises of the Old Testament
2nd & 4th Tuesday
2:45 – 4:15 PM
- 1/8 – I Samuel 3:1-10 Prophet Day
- 1/22 – Genesis 4:1-16 Relay Races
- 2/12 – II Chronicles 5:2-14 Building Day
- 2/26 – II Kings 9:30-37 Superhero Day
- 3/12 – Habakkuk Music Day
- 3/26 – I Samuel 19:18-24 Messengers
- 4/9 – Judges 4:1-16 Hitting the Mark
- 4/30 – Micah 6:3-8 ((the 5th Tuesday)) Party!