Parents, please join us for the opening Mass. Students attending Mass in uniform will earn a casual dress day in the future. We will have a number of students participating, and all are invited to enjoy our Pancake Breakfast and visit the Book Fair following Mass.
- Friday Schedule – Grandparents’ Day
- 8:00 Mass at the Cathedral
- 9:00 Grandparents Meet in School Gym
- 9:00 – 11:00 Scholastic Book Fair, Board Games and Activities
- Sunday Schedule
- 8:00 Mass
- Students attending and wearing their uniform will get a Casual Dress Day in the future.
- 9:00 – 10:30 Pancake Breakfast & Scholastic Book Fair
- 8:00 Mass
- Monday – Volunteer Luncheon
- 12:30 Volunteers Meet in the Gym for Lunch and Dessert
Visit our Book Fair homepage to view the schedule, volunteer to help, or shop online:
- February 4
- March 4
- April 8
- May 6.
- Saturday, March 10th.
- 1:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- Registration and payment are due by February 25th.
You can register your child at: https://form.jotform.com/80106854743154
In accordance with the Diocesan policy of following Escambia County schools for weather-related closures, school will be closed tomorrow. Stay safe, stay warm.