Parents, please join us for the opening Mass. Students attending Mass in uniform will earn a casual dress day in the future. We will have a number of students participating, and all are invited to enjoy our Pancake Breakfast and visit the Book Fair following Mass.
- Friday Schedule – Grandparents’ Day
- 8:00 Mass at the Cathedral
- 9:00 Grandparents Meet in School Gym
- 9:00 – 11:00 Scholastic Book Fair, Board Games and Activities
- Sunday Schedule
- 8:00 Mass
- Students attending and wearing their uniform will get a Casual Dress Day in the future.
- 9:00 – 10:30 Pancake Breakfast & Scholastic Book Fair
- 8:00 Mass
- Monday – Volunteer Luncheon
- 12:30 Volunteers Meet in the Gym for Lunch and Dessert
Visit our Book Fair homepage to view the schedule, volunteer to help, or shop online:
- February 4
- March 4
- April 8
- May 6.
- Saturday, March 10th.
- 1:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- Registration and payment are due by February 25th.
You can register your child at: https://form.jotform.com/80106854743154
In accordance with the Diocesan policy of following Escambia County schools for weather-related closures, school will be closed tomorrow. Stay safe, stay warm.
Honor Roll will be announced Thursday morning after Morning Prayer in the gym. All are invited.
FRIDAY, JANUARY 26TH
- 8:00 – MASS AT THE CATHEDRAL
- 9:00 – REFRESHMENTS AFTER MASS IN THE SCHOOL GYM
- 9:30 – 11:00 – ACTIVITIES
THESE ARE PLANNED ACTIVITIES YOU MAY ATTEND WITH YOUR GRANDCHILDREN AT YOUR LEISURE
- Attending our Book Fair
- Play cards, puzzles and games
- Participate in our photo booth
- Read together in the library
- Build and fly an airplane
- Participate in math brain activities
Please RSVP to Jennifer Haines by Friday, January 19th
Thank you for taking the time to be a part of our school community during this celebration.
We are so excited to invite you to Sacred Heart Cathedral School’s 2018 Trivia Night Fundraiser.
This year’s event will be held on Saturday, March 3rd in the Ave Maria Hall.
Please download the registration form, and return it with your payment to the school office as soon as possible.
Please note that there are a limited number of tables available; tables will only be confirmed upon receipt of payment.
Thank you so much for supporting Sacred Heart Cathedral School. We look forward to another wonderful evening!
Sacred Heart Cathedral School’s Trivia Night Committee