Sacred Heart Cathedral School
Used Uniform Sale
Drop Off Uniform Items
- Tuesday, May 24th, Noon to 3:00pm
- Wednesday, May 25th, 8:00am – 3:00pm
- Thursday, May 26th, 8:00am – Noon
- Friday, May 27th, 8:00am – Noon
There is NO FREE DRESS this year. Save one uniform to wear to school on the last day of school – Friday the 27th and bring the rest to be sold.
8th Grade: School does not have room to store and hang 8th grade Blazers – sell your Blazer to a current 7th grader on Tuesday, May 24th between 4pm – 5pm.
Please follow these guidelines:
- WASH your uniforms
- Please bring each uniform item on a hanger.
- We will be selling items most items for $5 with fleece and plaid items $10.
- Safety pin an envelope to each uniform item with your full name, price and size on the envelope.
- All items must be in good shape. Clean with no stains, tears, worn spots.
- Please pick unsold items up by Noon on Wednesday, June 1st.
- Any item with no envelope and items that are not picked up by Noon on Wednesday, June 1st, will be considered a donation to the PTO.
Plaid Skirt and Walking Shorts $10.00
Fleece Jackets $10.00
All other items $ 5.00
SHCS PTO appreciates your participation. We look forward to an exciting 2016-2017 school year!